15 years of the Freiburg Disability Advisory Council
Tuesday, 05/12/2023 / 05:00 PM / Theater Freiburg - Winterer Foyer
Since 2008, the Advisory Council for People with Disabilities has been the official municipal self-representation body for the approximately 25,000 people with disabilities in Freiburg. The Disability Advisory Council is made up of elected citizens with disabilities and delegates from disability services, parliamentary party representatives and the head of social affairs.
To celebrate its 15th anniversary, the advisory board invites companions and interested parties. Under the motto Celebrate - Discuss - Participate, the beginnings will be remembered and current topics discussed.
Welcome and moderation: Sarah Baumgart
- Greetings from the City of Freiburg
Ulrich von Kirchbach, First Mayor
- Impulse "The role of participation in the implementation of the UN CRPD"
- Disability Advisory Council yesterday, today and tomorrow
Panel discussion with Daniela Schmid, Esther Grunemann, Joachim Herb and Boris Gourdial (Office for Social Affairs)
Moderation: Sarah Baumgart
- Living participation
Thematic tables with members of the local council and the Disability Advisory Council to provide information and discuss the following topics:
- Transport transition for all
- Inclusion in the primary labor market
- Barrier-free affordable housing
- Inclusive education
- Official end of the event: 8 p.m., followed by a closing ceremony
Barrier-free access via the theater bar in Bertoldstraße. Sign language interpretation will be provided.
Please register by November 24, 2023 by e-mail: email@example.com